Job title: QA Shift Technician
Company: Hawk 3 Talent Solutions
Job description: Permanent: QA Shift Technician
Hours of work: 4 on 4 off shift rotation:
– 2 Days – 7am to 7pm
– 2 Nights – 7pm to 7am
Salary: £54,285 plus annual bonus
Our client in Rugby who runs a fast-paced manufacturing facility has an exciting opportunity for an experienced QA Shift Technician to join the team. The role requires a candidate with at least 2 years’ experience within a quality role and previous experience working in a manufacturing.
Day to day management of the quality analytical equipment and gauges. Maintain the quality of all products made whilst looking for opportunities to improve robustness and simplify a range of processes and testing.
- Physical testing of produce.
- Maintenance of Quality analytical equipment and gauges.
- Leading investigation of manufacturing issues through root cause analysis.
- Proactive involvement in investigation and reduction of customer complaints, non-conforming product and spoilage.
- Spoilage analysis and reporting recommendations to production managers.
- Active participation in Continuous Improvement and 6S activities.
- Running statistical reports daily for morning meeting.
- Providing statistical analysis of data to Cell Leaders and Shift Managers.
- Providing support for proofing of new can decorations.
- Reporting of non-conforming raw materials.
- Supporting plate making, organization and set up according to production plan.
- Reviewing current work practices to identify areas in which quality could be improved.
- Enforcing company policies and procedures, ability to speak to groups and conduct group trainings.
- Conducting internal inspections for food safety, quality and processes.
- Maintain ongoing company compliance with all applicable regulations and 3rd party auditor requirements.
- Proactive troubleshooting of multiple systems, gauges and equipment.
- Writing SOPs and training documents.
- Leading periodic workplace inspections of site area.
- Ensuring traceability of product through the manufacturing process.
- Maintain safe working practices and comply with all legal, safety and environmental legislations.
- Motivational and engaging
- Positive can-do attitude with a sense of urgency
- Results orientated.
- Drive and resilience.
- Advanced technical and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Stakeholder management
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to deliver sustainable solutions.
- Speak with data and information.
- Customer focus
- Working to cGMP standards.
- Performing effective Root Cause analysis and assigning CAPA.
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control.
- Understanding of analytical equipment calibration.
- High level of organizational skills, including written and verbal communication, creative problem solving.
- Understanding of data integrity.
- 2 years previous experience in a Quality Role, preferably in a manufacturing industry.
- Experience of risk assessment and COSHH principles.
- Experience of Audit processes.
- Experience of HACCP principles.
- Lean Green Belt training.
- Private health cover
- Onsite subsidized canteen
Expected salary: £54285 per year
Location: Rugby, Warwickshire
Job date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 23:12:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!