Job title: Quality Engineer
Company: SER Limited
Job description: https://www.serlimited.com/job-search/4778-quality-engineer/machine-tools/lancashire/job 2024-01-26 13:57:32 2024-02-22 SER Limited Job Ref VAC-46030
Job Views 7
Remote based with occasional travel to Chorley.
£40,000 – £55,000 basic salary, Pension and life assurance, 25 days holiday, Health cash plan, Work from home flexibility, Death in service benefit.
I have the privilege of representing a well-established machine tool support company that has recently won on several large projects within the MOD and automotive industry. Due to winning on multiple prestigious ongoing, high value projects they are experiencing a period of exponential growth as they are aiming to double their head count from the mid-40’s to 80’s in the upcoming years. They are now looking to take on an experienced Quality engineer with a strong background of liaising with design teams to ensure projects are fulfilled in accordance with the brief to the highest standards.
- You will create and operate bespoke arrangements to quality manage design and supply projects.
- You will liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to develop a quality system including but not limited to the operating procedures, inspection, test plans and design quality plans.
- You will work closely to support the project management, design engineering and production teams to ensure that operations are controlled to ensure reliability and safety to the satisfaction of their extensive client base.
- You will monitor and measure the performance of the quality system ranging from completing supply chain audits, and internal audits to ensure that all is operating efficiently and effectively.
- You will work within accordance to ISO 9001 regulations.
- Project quality management experience is required (3 years upwards)
- ISO9001 internal auditor qualification is essential.
- Further qualifications such as chartered quality institute membership is desirable.
- Machine tool experience or nuclear engineering experience in a similar role is desired.
- Mechanical / Electrical engineering qualifications desirable
- Experience witnessing and inspecting fabrics, non-destructive testing, electrical testing and commissioning required.
- Valid UK passport
- 10 years as a UK national
- Ability to pass security clearances and the DV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving company at the forefront of technology in the machine tool industry and take the next steps with an organisation committed to quality. To apply submit your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted by SER Limited Cara Vose specialist machine tool consultant.
Expected salary: £40000 – 55000 per year
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Job date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:51:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!