Job title: Resource Manager
Job description: Company Description
At Digitas, we harness the power of connection to make positive impact everyday. We have a relentless focus on creating connections to help our clients’ businesses grow, connecting diverse people, ideas and expertise in innovative and exciting ways.
We are making positive impact with our amazing clients, through our capabilities in Consulting, Products & Platforms, Customer Engagement and Digital Media.
Part of Publicis Groupe, and a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies, we’re proud to work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Digitas. Experience the power of connection.
Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
We’re seeking for a talented Resource Manager who will be responsible for Tech, Client Services & Delivery departments. You will keep on top of resource requests and help identify and fill freelancer roles. To be successful in this challenging role you will need outstanding interpersonal skills, be great at communication and highly organised. You will bring your own solutions and ideas to help solve resourcing conundrums and work closely with the rest of the Ops team to bring fresh new ways of working to life.
- Building strong relationships with busy and growing Creative and Strategy Teams
- Working with stakeholders to ensure client projects and retainers are resourced correctly
- Managing freelance requirements, hiring and onboarding
- Forecasting Offshore requirements
- Set and manage realistic expectations for stakeholders within the business regarding delivery dates and standards
- Develop plans for short, medium and longer term resourcing requirements
- Work with Heads of Dept to gain an understanding of the capabilities and capacity of the individuals with each skill set
- Work closely with Programme Director, Project Managers and Departmental Heads to ensure that projects are cast properly, reflecting both the skills of the individual and the needs of the project
- Regularly gathering and analysing a broad range of departmental data [eg forward view and monthly utilisation] contributing findings and interpretations to reporting
- Ensuring resources in your owned departments are cast effectively, monitoring availability, utilisation and matching supply to demand inside commercial guidelines
- Proactively identifying resource constraints/problems, identifying solutions and escalating issues where necessary
- Identifying the need for contractors, sourcing & organising contractor engagement and ensuring that the new starter process and induction procedures are adhered to
- Ability to work with Integrity, trust and the confidentiality to handle sensitive data
- Take responsibility and accountability for your own work, performance and development through mastering daily activities and special project
- Over 2 years experience in a resourcing role, preferably in an agency setting
- Experience resourcing large teams
- An understanding of the digital landscape
- Exposure to PPM & Resourcing tools and systems
- Ability to navigate relationships and communications effectively to tailor messages and reporting to audiences appropriately
- Intermediate IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written
- Strong relationship builder
- Work well under pressure with strong attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent time management skills and ability to deliver in tight time frames
- Highly organized with a logical approach to challenges
- Tenacity, with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines to manage deliverables
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.
Job date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 22:47:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!