Job title: Retention Manager
Company: Kindred Group
Job description: Kindred Group is a digital entertainment pioneer bringing together nine successful online gambling brands, forming one of the largest online gambling groups in the world. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our goal is that 0% revenue is derived from harmful gambling.
Our global team of more than 2000 people represents 60+ nationalities. When you join Kindred, you’ll be part of a collaborative, diverse and inclusive team that has your best interest at heart. We are a trusting company that knows the value of a healthy work-life balance. We offer a wide range of benefits, along with an award-winning all-employee share program, which is a great opportunity to share in the company’s success.
We are focused on driving double digit growth via market and customer relevant communications and incentives. Your key focus is the sustainable growth of existing customers within the Swedish Kindred brand portfolio, by delivering multi-channel customer communication and reward strategies. We are looking for people that will live and breath the KPIs and revenue growth targets for the market, constantly think about new initiatives and ensure the end-to-end delivery of the campaigns the squad owns.
Working as part of a squad with other Retention Manager and merchandisers (formerly content managers responsible for shopkeeping), and all dedicated to the Swedish market, you will work together and is consultation with the local market to prioritise, action and analyse the initiatives that drive sustainable growth.
- Planning and execution of retention initiatives targeting existing customers in the market
- Develop and deliver local, personalised and targeted campaigns using relevant customer channels such as onsite messaging, email, SMS, push notifications etc.
- As an assigned campaign owner you are accountable for the successful end-to-end delivery of campaigns
- Clear, accurate, timely and inspiring briefing to ensure we get engaging creative execution, relevant targeting, informative tests and faultless builds
- Know the numbers – check KPIs daily, find actionable information and insight, respond appropriately to trends, know and share campaign results
- Work closely with merchandising to ensure the on-site campaign elements are enhancing campaign effectiveness
- Work closely with the squad and the wider team to find common goals, opportunities for efficiency and to share/borrow new ideas
- Budget and planning: Ensure campaigns are planned with expected volumes, response rates, costs, ROI and success criteria so they can be assessed accurately
- Work closely with the market team to understand commercial context, competitor activity, regulatory limits and consumer trends
- Optimise through a test and learn approach. All initiatives should have experimentation built in which means having a testable hypothesis, versions to test and a learnable outcome
- Measure uplift. We need to know if campaigns had a positive impact how positive it was so we can focus on creating value
- Offer a holistic customer perspective by understanding the ins and outs of the customer base, identify opportunities and develop strategies to ensure objectives are met
- Analyse historical revenue performance and forecast future program reference
- Conduct customer and competitor analysis and provide insights of threats and opportunities
- Growth mindset: This means speed to delivery and value. Fail and learn fast. Find new opportunities in the numbers, results, competitors…
- Support the team: we need people who can and will jump into the breach where required to support their colleagues
- Pride in delivery: care bout when gets delivered in terms of quality, effectiveness and accuracy
- Measurement focussed: Wake up every day wanting to understand campaign, market and company performance
- Have ambition: we want to work hard, move fast, challenge convention and drive real, measurable growth
- Have fun: we want this to be a great place to work, with common purpose, mutual support and exciting opportunities
- Life assurance, income protection, Personal private health cover.
- 25 annual vacation days.
- £300 a year wellbeing allowance.
- Charity Days – up to 3 days paid leave to support charity related activities.
- You will be automatically enrolled into the Kindred LTS Pension Plan.
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and shared parental leave policy.
Our Way Of Working
Our world is hybrid.
A career is not a sprint. It’s a marathon. One of the perks of joining us is that we value you as a person first. Our hybrid world allows you to focus on your goals and responsibilities and lets you self-organise to improve your deliveries and get the work done in your own way.
Click on the “Apply Now” button and complete the short web form. Please add your CV and covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon. Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, ages, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework. Kindred has an ESG rating of AAA by MCSI.
Work Location Type:
Type of Employment:
Full Time Permanent
Kindred House, 17-25 Hartfield Road, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom, SW19 3SE
The Centre Pjazza Tigné, Tigné Point, Tigne Point, Sliema, Malta, TPO 0001
Learning and development opportunities
Long service awards
Social events and activites
Private medical insurance
Life assurance and income protection
Employee Assistance Programme
Meet the recruiter
Share this page
Kindred Group plc is registered in Malta with company number C-39017.
Registered office: c/o Camilleri Preziosi, Level 2, Valletta Buildings, South Street, Valletta VLT 1103, Malta.
Location: Wimbledon, South West London
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 23:07:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!