Job title: Risk and Legal Systems Enterprise Architect
Job description: Risk and Legal Enterprise Architect
The role of the Risk and Legal Enterprise Architect is to help the Firm deliver its business strategy through technology. The Risk and Legal Enterprise Architect will work closely with the internal Risk & legal business to create business led, technology roadmap and evolution plans.
The role of the Risk and Legal Enterprise Architect must therefore translate the Risk and Legal business strategy into the equivalent technology strategy; challenge the business strategy based on emerging and future technology trends; help business Capabilities to design and govern their technology roadmap, i.e. a portfolio of technology transformation projects that deliver the business and technology strategies; influence business and technology stakeholders to adopt the right technology solutions; and escalate risks, issues and critical dependencies to the appropriate leaders as required to ensure the successful delivery of the strategy.
- You will be required to maintain your core knowledge of wider technology trends and the KPMG technology ecosystem and the Risk and Legal specifically; build roadmaps and solutions; and govern relevant technology choices within the Firm.
- Maintain a high level of technical knowledge incl. current, emerging and future technology market trends and their impact on the business
- Use Enterprise Architecture Tools to create, manage and report on architecture landscapes both as-is and to-be
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of KPMG’s technology ecosystem, with a focus on Risk and Legal.
- If required, provide advice to and/or seek to learn from other Member Firms, KPMG International, client teams and/or clients that are seeking to implement or improve their use of specific technologies and/or methods
- Domain knowledge of Governance, Risk & Complance (GRC)
- Work with Capability CTOs, and business and technical SMEs to develop technology roadmaps for one or more KPMG Capabilities
- Ensure that Capability roadmaps are aligned to the relevant business strategy, and coherent with those of other Capabilities and technology domain roadmaps
- Work with Capability CTOs, technical SMEs and specific projects to analyse and translate business requirements into technical requirements, ensuring that these are feasible
- Ensure that Solution Architects produce designs that are fit for purpose, adhere to relevant standards and patterns, leverage reusable components, and are coherent with wider KPMG technology domains
- Contribute to the selection of specific technologies and the alignment with the Risk and Legal Roadmaps
- Influence business and technology stakeholders to adopt the right technology solutions
- Support the design and implementation of operating models that improve the design and delivery of successful technology deployments
- Help to establish, and participate in, the technology assurance process, building reference models and ensuring that standards, patterns and reusable components are enforced
- Support the ongoing use of enterprise architecture tools that help to accelerate and govern technology initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Expert knowledge of industry leading Risk and Legal technology domains
- Good knowledge of at least one other technology domain, incl. Collaboration & Experience; Automation; Data Science & AI; Data; Integration; Infrastructure / Cloud; Security; and DevSecOps
- Experience in Risk and Legal technologies including Contract Management Systems, Legal Hold solutions, and ServiceNow Governance Risk and Compliance module
- Good knowledge of EA governance incl. steps required, e.g. Info Sec approval, conceptual and solution architecture reviews, security assessments, pen tests, code reviews and service acceptance criteria
- Good knowledge of enterprise architecture tools such as Alfabet and ARIS
- Good understanding of technical debt, incl. its causes, how to measure it, and remedial actions incl. decommissioning
- Strong experience in Enterprise and Solution Architecture roles, with experience as an EA
- Qualified in ITIL and TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework)
- Experience of working with Agile SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle Management) methods
- Integration concepts and methods
- Data architecture and master data management
- Understanding of common business analysis techniques and approaches
- Able to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience in a way that is relevant, easy to consume and compelling
- A high level of general, technical knowledge incl. current, emerging and future technology market trends and their impact on business
- Good understanding of project management concepts, incl. Gantt charts/plans, risks, assumptions and dependencies, etc.
- Ability to leverage networks in KPMG, e.g. to tap into additional expertise if required
- Good knowledge of Business Architecture, incl. business and technology strategies, operating models, process models, business and technology capability models and taxonomies
- Good knowledge and experience of modelling languages, e.g. UML, ArchiMate and BPMN
- Practical understanding of GDPR and ISO 27001
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 07:01:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!