Job title: Rural Loss Adjuster
Company: Lawes Consulting Group
Job description: Job Title – Rural / Agriculture Loss Adjuster
Salary – £45,000 – £55,000
Location – North Wales
- A field based position to manage a mixed portfolio of claims to include domestic, commercial & agricultural – claims typically up to £150,000
- Contribute to the general property productivity targets through effective planning and organization of personal workload.
- Manage the maintenance of Client relationships through management and delivery of SLA’s and achievement of KPI’s, in addition to proactive Client and Broker interaction to assist in efficient claims handling and business development opportunities
- Ensure all Adjusting activities are fully compliant with the company’s procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Participate where appropriate in the delivery of projects, ensuring personal contribution is completed within timescales and project requirements.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FCA procedures and the TCF initiative.
- Actively seek to develop oneself and take responsibility for your own training and development.
- Problem solving ability in order to recognise difficulties and take the appropriate steps to address the issues.
- Experience of using Symbility would be advantageous
- Project management skills in order to deliver targets within budgets and timescales.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Dispute and resolution handling skills in order to manage high level customer complaints effectively and proactively.
- Efficient use of technology.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills.
- Insurance qualification (preferably ACII or ACILA) or Extensive claims adjusting experience preferred
- Previous involvement in insurer client relationship management.
- Experience of agricultural insurance claims, rural communities and challenges preferred
For extra information please contact:-
Glen Parker: 07535 748 255
Expected salary: £45000 – 55000 per year
Job date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 23:52:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!