Job title: SAP Performance Engineer
Job description: Do you love understanding every detail of how new technologies work? Join the team that serves as Apple’s nerve center, our Information Systems and Technology group. There are countless ways you’ll contribute here, whether you’re coordinating technology needs for product launches, designing music solutions for retail locations, or ensuring the strength of in-store Wi-Fi connections. From Apple Pay to the Apple website to our data centers around the globe, you’ll help design and manage the massive systems that countless employees and customers rely on every day. You’ll also build custom tools for employees, empowering them to solve complex problems on their own. Join our team, and together we’ll explore all the ways to improve how Apple operates, freeing our employees to do what they do best: craft magical experiences for our customers. At Apple, we aim to make phenomenal products for everyone – to enhance their lives and empower them! SAP Quality Engineering Team, part of the Information Systems And Technology (IS&T) organization, safeguards the performance health of SAP production systems and develops efficient, innovative solutions to ensure the quality and stability of Apple’s enterprise software. As part of this team, you will have the opportunity to work on the performance engineering of various software products and technologies across many business segments. You will work with development engineers and functional analysts, understand new cutting-edge software and architecture, and build solutions to evaluate performance and scalability. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- 5+ years of performance engineering experience or equivalent knowledge in Software Engineering
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting & providing tuning recommendations for SAP applications.
- Experience in various software development and test methodologies
- Experience in performance testing tools such as Loadrunner Enterprise, Apache, JMeter.
- Experience in data analysis and visualization.
- Experience in performance tuning of SQL queries.
- Experience in one or more programming languages such as Python, Perl, ABAP,Java, C++.
- Experience with JVM tuning techniques.
- Knowledge of Database Management Systems such as Oracle, SAP HANA.
- Exhibit creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
– Work with cross-functional teams to characterize, debug, and improve system performance and scalability. – Define, develop and run performance and scalability tests and benchmarks. – Work efficiently with various profiling tools to identify performance bottlenecks and provide root cause analysis. – Devise and conduct experiments to evaluate the performance impact of system changes. Design and develop a performance test automation framework. – Plan and execute performance tests and conduct analysis of the results. Participate in architecture and design reviews of complex solutions in cross-team engineering efforts and own performance perspectives for the design. – Integrate performance tests in a continuous delivery environment and establish a continuous build and test cycle. – Develop performance test engineering principles, test strategies, and best practices.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 02:49:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!