Job title: Senior Accountant
Job description: Senior Accountant- £ to attract the best- Coventry.
Are you an ambitious professional with ACCA/ACA qualifications? Do you have a proven track record in practice, and the drive to take your career to the next level? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
We are an established and expanding independent firm of Accountants in Coventry and Leamington Spa, looking to appoint an experienced and ambitious Senior Accountant to play a pivotal role in our continued success.
Working alongside our Directors, the successful candidate will help shape our professional and outsourced services to clients. Your ACCA/ACA qualification and extensive practice experience will be instrumental in preparing statutory and management accounts, providing expert guidance on tax and VAT matters, and handling diverse ad-hoc assignments.
Our commitment to excellence and our dedication to nurturing talent make us an exceptional place to advance your career. As Senior Accountant, you will have the chance to excel in a supportive environment and gain genuine long-term prospects, including the opportunity to become a director.
- To assist and support the Directors in the development of professional and all outsourced services to clients.
- To prepare statutory and management accounts and reports.
- To provide technical support on tax and vat.
- To undertake varied ad-hoc and specialist assignments
- To take full responsibility for the management and servicing of a portfolio of clients.
- To be part of the senior executive team and involved in the management and development of the practice.
- To develop client relationships.
- Focus on mid-corporates and Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Leigh Christou Limited was established as a firm of Accountants in 1983 converting to a Limited Liability Partnership in 2010 and today, we continue to build on our enviable reputation for providing excellent advice and first-class service to our business and personal clients alike.
We have many clients in the local community in Coventry and Leamington Spa. We service businesses, small and large, across many sectors.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience gained within a professional services environment.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of accounting standards, industry specifics and their applications.
- Technically competent in VAT, personal and corporate tax
- Knowledge of IRIS preferred.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 23:04:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!