Job title: Senior Client Engineer, Solution Architect
Job description: Work Mode: Onsite
Responsibilities: Tencent Games aims to build a global R&D and operation platform with the vision of becoming a leader in digital entertainment technology. As the technology center of Tencent Games, we empower our clients with advanced technology, develops cutting-edge game technology, and strives to create sustainable value by applying game technology in areas such as culture, high-tech industries and scientific research.
This is an exciting opportunity and you will be part of the GCloud Global Solution Architect Team. You will have the opportunity to design and implement outstanding SaaS products and conduct localization development for Tencent Games and its partner studios based on numerous cutting-edge technologies, such as SDKs, game engine, AI, DCC, database, backend solutions, etc. Also, you will cooperate with many first-tier game studios.
For more information about GCloud, click here: https://intl.gcloud.crosgame.com/
- Collaborate to resolve technical issues(profiling, optimizing, etc.) encountered by internal and external game studios.
- Enabling game studio partners to easily develop, integrate, test, and validate their games with the Tencent games platform.
- Work closely with R&D teams and product management as we iterate and innovate the SAAS for the game industry.
- Technical designs, documentation, tutorials, and sample apps.
- Minimum of 1 shipped AAA game
- Minimum of 5 years working in the video game industry
- Understanding of core technologies, toolsets, and common workflows for video game development.
- Proficient in C++, and strong understanding of data structures, data-oriented design, object-oriented design and software engineering methodologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 C++ programming and Blueprints AND/OR Unity programming
- Experience in optimizing, profiling, and debugging
- Experience working with other platforms (consoles, Linux, macOS) and toolchains (GCC, Clang, …).
- Working with CI/CD pipelines and their care and maintenance
- Knowledge of C#, TypeScript, Python, or related languages.
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 04:58:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!