Job title: Senior GRC Consultant (OT)
Company: Matchtech Group
Job description: Matchtech are looking for a Senior GRC Consultant to work with a successful consultancy on their critical infrastructure projects, ability to obtain SC clearance and knowledge of OT systems required.
Key skills required for this role
Information Security – GRC – OT – Operational Technology – ICS – SCADA – Industrial Control Systems – SC Cleared – Governance Risk Compliance
Senior GRC Consultant – Scotland / NE England – SC Cleared – Circa £60-90k
Senior GRC Consultant (OT)
Location: Glasgow, Edinburgh or Dundee – usual working pattern 2 days per week in the office + adhoc travel to client sites. May also be open to candidates located in the NE of England
Salary: £60,000-£80,000 (this may be flexible)
Currently hold, or eligible to obtain, SC vetting is essential to this role.
Our client employ more than 55,000 people in 40+ countries and have an exciting opportunity to join their growing team of Cyber Security professionals to work on a range of projects for their diverse client portfolio that covers Critical National Infrastructure, National Security, Defence and Nuclear market sectors.
In addition to the benefits you’d expect, UK employees also receive free single medical cover and digital GP service, family-friendly benefits such as enhanced parental leave pay and free membership of employee assistance and parental programmes, plus reimbursement towards relevant professional development and memberships.
Work-life balance and flexibility is a key focus area and they’re happy to discuss hybrid, part-time and flexible working hours, patterns and locations.
About the Opportunity:
Our team is growing and are we looking for Senior GRC Consultants to initially work within our Infrastructure market.
You will work closely with our regulated clients to undertake a diverse range of projects that ultimately help them improve their security posture and comply with industry regulations.
Building and developing these relationships with our clients is a significant and important part of this role.
You will have the opportunity to work across multiple market sectors to suit your interests and career aspirations under a hybrid working arrangement that best suit each client’s needs. Training and development opportunities specific to the project needs and those of your own career plan will be available and supported.
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of Information Security Management Systems
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ownership of complex and diverse Information Security Management System
- Development and implementation of security policies and procedures
- Leading and guiding colleagues in matters of information security best practice
- Creation, maintenance, and delivery of security education programmes
- Auditing projects, partners, and supply chains, for compliance with law, regulation and commercial terms and conditions introduced by our customers
- Acting as the POC for the key stakeholders, ensuring adequate communication between relevant parties
- Co-ordinating production of security reports and dashboards
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing management role that delivers Information Security
- Globally recognised security qualification, i.e., ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor, ISC2 CISSP, CISM, NCSC CCP, etc.
- Experience within regulated industries
- Must meet the criteria to obtain SC vetting
- Experience in the Energy sector/CNI and OT systems would be highly beneficial
Expected salary: £60000 – 90000 per year
Job date: Fri, 02 Feb 2024 00:45:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!