Job title: Senior Insolvency Administrator
Company: Levitate Recruitment
Job description: We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator to join a reputable insolvency practice based in London.
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will be responsible for managing a diverse caseload of insolvency cases and contributing to the development of the firm’s business strategy.
- Managing a diverse caseload of insolvency cases, including administrations, liquidations and CVAs
- Liaising with creditors, debtors and stakeholders to obtain information and update on case progress
- Preparing reports, correspondence and legal documentation
- Contributing to the development of the firm’s business strategy
- Supporting and mentoring junior members of the team
This role offers the opportunity to work alongside a talented and experienced team and make a meaningful impact on the success of the firm. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the firm’s business strategy.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an insolvency administrator
- Strong technical knowledge and expertise in insolvency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Commercial awareness and a results-driven mindset
If you are an experienced Senior Insolvency Administrator with a passion for success, we want to hear from you. Apply now and take the first step towards building your successful career with a reputable insolvency practice in London.
Levitate Recruitment is the leading specialist in the accountancy and insolvency industry, offering a wide range of opportunities across the UK and overseas. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, contact Scott Lowes for a confidential conversation about available options and how we can support you in finding the perfect fit for your skills and goals.
Expected salary: £38000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 23:33:32 GMT
Apply for the job now!