Job title: Senior Interior Architect
Company: Linear Recruitment
Job description: Role: Senior Interior Architect
Salary: £42,000 – £52,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Parsons Green, London
My client are an award-winning interior design studio known for their high-end residential interiors, for exclusive clients and celebrities across the UK and internationally. We are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Architect, to join my clients friendly and collaborative team on a hybrid basis in London.
The Senior Interior Architect will ideally have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience, preferably within residential sector.
- Proven ability to lead design roles when required
- Experience attending and running both client and site meetings
- Experience working on large scale luxury mansions, cinema rooms, saunas and swimming pools
- Ability to produce high quality 2D and 3D renders
- Excellent knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and the Adobe suite is a must.
The responsibilities of the Senior Interior Architect role include:
- Lead and attend site meetings with clients and contractors
- Oversee and manage project documentations
- Work closely with the design team
- Lead the architectural and spatial design phases, from concept to completion
- Produce quality technical drawings, plans and layouts
- Collaborate with clients and contractors to ensure project goals are met
If you are interested in the position and believe you have the skills required as a Senior Interior Architect, please do not hesitate to apply. Send us your CV and Portfolio to Ishitha.email@example.com.
Expected salary: £42000 – 52000 per year
Job date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 04:36:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!