Job title: Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect for Tricentis Data Integrity
Job description: Job Description
Tricentis is looking for a Solution Architect to join our fast-growing organization. Our most successful team members can articulate the business value of our technology and how we can solve problems for our customers. You should have a strong pre-sales background with other software organizations or from Technology Consulting organizations. As a member of the sales team, this person will be comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams and divisions and can thrive in a fast-paced startup culture. Hard work ethic and a desire to advance professional is a must.
- Work with the sales and channel team in sales opportunities with enterprise customers to increase product comprehension and value proposition.
- Develop and deliver consultative product demonstrations of the Tricentis Data Integrity solution focusing on assuring decisions are made on trusted & accurate data. Tricentis Data Integrity helps ensure that your data arrives intact and fit for purpose as it travels between your operational systems and analytical data stores to your reports, dashboards, and business processes.
- Respond to customer functional, technical and security requirements including RFIs and RFPs
- Provide customers guidance on data integrity testing, supporting different technologies like APIs, databases, and files.
- Be familiar with cloud ecosystem vendors (GCP, Snowflake etc.) as well as Data Management vendors and solutions as well as other relevant data tooling (Kafka etc.)
- Develop strategies on a customer-by-customer basis that lead to product adoption, plus be able to defend those strategies and make presentations to Executive Management.
- Travel as needed in the sales territory (Mostly EMEA)
- Ability to translate customer requirements and deliver specific presentations, demonstrations, and proof of values into customers.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in vendor sales
- BS in Computer Science or technical related major or relevant work experience
- Familiarity with the SDLC and various testing methodologies, such as Agile and DevOps
- Strong familiarity with common user authentication and security systems for web-based business applications such as Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAML
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Hunger to advance your career and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Quick learner who listens and is receptive to working in a team environment.
- Experience with solutions around DWH, Data Lakes, Databases, Quality Assurance
- Working knowledge of popular Cloud Data Analytics solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Fluency in German is highly desirable
- Automation experience (automated Software testing)
- Understanding of Enterprise applications (ServiceNow, SAP, Salesforce, Oracle, etc.)
- A Fun attitude
Tricentis Core Values:
Knowing what we need to achieve and how to achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
- Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
- Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
- Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
- Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
- Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Job date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 07:49:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!