Job title: Senior Project Planner
Company: Emtec Group
Job description: Do you have experience in project planning with a background in MEP and are looking to take the next step in your career?
Emtec Building Services are on the lookout for a Senior Project Planner to join the team at our Off-site Manufacturing Facility located in Coatbridge. Our Senior Project Planners play a crucial role in both project acquisition and successful delivery.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to create and lead project programmes.
- Make sure that all project programmes are functionally compliant with all planning standards, procedures, and guidance.
- Regularly updating and reporting project progress to project teams and Operations Directors.
- Keep project programmes well-resourced and up to date to match changes in execution strategy.
- Adjust the project programme when requested by the site team.
- Manage the interface between the programme and the operational staff through structured meetings, programme, and progress reporting.
- Provide coaching and support project planners as required.
- Provide training and development to the planning team to help them reach their full potential.
- Keep up to date with our competitors Planning & Project performance.
- Help with bids for new contracts when needed.
What we are looking for from you
- Proven experience as a Project Planner with an MEP background
- Working knowledge of project planning methodologies, tools and techniques
- Highly skilled with planning software Asta Powerproject or similar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, skills, with the ability to collaborate with diverse teams.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Generous 33 days holiday (inclusive of public holidays)
- Holiday Buy/Sell scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Wellbeing Portal
- Employee Discounts Platform
- Excellent development opportunities, training and support
- Cycle scheme
In return, you’ll be joining a highly engaged and passionate team that rewards commitment and achievement. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Emtec Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to working in an environment that is free from all types of discrimination, is inclusive and empowers our people to bring their whole self to work and reach their full potential. At Emtec Group, we recognise that we can grow and thrive with a diverse team of people. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds not just because it is the right thing to do, but because it makes our Company stronger.
Location: Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 00:09:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!