Job title: Senior Quality Engineer
Job description: Building on our past. Ready for the future
Worley is a global professional services company of energy, chemicals and resources experts headquartered in Australia.?
Right now, we’re bridging two worlds as we accelerate to more sustainable energy sources, while helping our customers provide the energy, chemicals and resources that society needs now.
We partner with our customers to deliver projects and create value over the life of their portfolio of assets. We solve complex problems by finding integrated data-centric solutions from the first stages of consulting and engineering to installation and commissioning, to the last stages of decommissioning and remediation. Join us and help drive innovation and sustainability in our projects.
Benefits: Flexible Working, Pension, Extra Holiday Purchase Scheme, Hybrid Working Model & Many More.
Senior Quality Engineer
Worley is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join our team. As a Senior Quality Engineer, you will be a key contributor to ensuring the highest standards of quality in our projects. You will work closely with project teams, clients, and stakeholders to implement and maintain robust quality management systems, drive continuous improvement, and contribute to the success of our projects.
- Providing support in Project Quality Management System (QMS) activities, whilst engaging further training defined by the Project Quality Manager/Lead Quality Engineer to ensure career progress through the application of new skills, techniques and training assignments
- Performing Project-specific QMS activities as detailed in the Project Quality Plan, and as defined and instructed by the Project Quality Manager/Lead Quality Engineer.
- Assisting Project process owners in establishing their delivery process and procedures
- Monitoring compliance with Industry related regulatory codes and standards
- Providing QMS performance data as requested by the Project Quality Manager/Lead Quality Engineer for reporting purposes.
- Participating in Cost of Poor Quality (CoPQ) initiatives to identify improvement opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND/HNC in Engineering, Quality Management or a related field. Advanced certifications in (e.g., Internal QMS Auditor, Member/Associate of Chartered Quality Institute (CQI).
- Proven experience as a Quality Engineer, within the Oil and Gas or related Industry.
- Solid understanding of quality management systems and industry codes and standards.
- Proficiency in conducting inspections, audits, and root cause analysis investigations.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical analysis, quality control tools and process improvement methodologies.
We want our people to be energized and empowered to drive sustainable impact. So, our focus is on a values-inspired culture that unlocks brilliance through belonging, connection and innovation.
We’re building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace. Creating a space where everyone feels they belong, can be themselves, and are heard. And we’re not just talking about it; we’re doing it. We’re reskilling our people, leveraging transferable skills, and supporting the transition of our workforce to become experts in today’s low carbon energy infrastructure and technology.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. Join us to broaden your horizons, explore diverse opportunities, and be part of delivering sustainable change.
Location: United Kingdom
Job date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 02:15:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!