Job title: Senior Sales Consultant Swine – England
Company: AHV International
Job description: WHO ARE WE?
AHV (Animal Health Vision) is the industry leader in quorum sensing powered animal health solutions and value-added advisory services. AHV develops multi-award-winning, innovative and sustainable solutions to overcome significant obstacles in the animal health sector. AHV are fully committed to a vastly motivated strategy of future growth and to progressing to build its reputation for the quality of its products and its customer service culture.
As a result of our continued success in the research of our portfolio, we are now recruiting for a Senior Sales Consultant to join our world class, purpose-driven team, and challenge the status quo in our pursuit of excellence and innovation in animal health and the world.
The Senior sales consultant’s role is primarily to support commercially and technically customers within your region. Utilising your background to build relationships with integrators and farms on the health of their pigs, you will lead your territory business as though it’s your own. You will function as a technical salesperson, but also as a teacher who is bringing never-before-seen solutions to the farm.
We are ushering in a new era of animal health. Are you with us?
- Providing advice and guidance to pig farmers and integrators on AHV concepts
- Identifying and developing new business prospects whilst maintaining established accounts to ensure ongoing business delivery & growth opportunities are recognised
- Achieving all revenue & client retention targets
- Maintain and manage an active prospect list of all potential customers in an assigned area that will be called on regularly
- Working collaboratively as part of a self-organized, decentralized team
- Complete all customer requisitions in a timely & accurate manner
- Managing product/stock levels
- Stay abreast of product developments & market trends
- Hands on technical support and training on feed integration, growth rates and piglet/lifetime performance.
- Data Analysis
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Previous field sales experience, minimum 3 years
- Focus on business development and new customer acquisition
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the agricultural sector ideally within the Swine industry
- Exemplary communication skills
- Growth mindset
- Clean Valid driving licence
- IT literate
- Self-motivated with a drive for results
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Competitive Salary
- Lucrative bonus structure
- Challenging position with plenty of room for initiative and development
- Open and informal working atmosphere and helpful, enthusiastic colleagues
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
- Access to Pension Consultancy
Job date: Wed, 08 Nov 2023 23:55:23 GMT
Apply for the job now!