Job title: Senior Software Developer – Billing Platform
Job description: Overview
As a Senior Software Developer – Billing platform, you will be reporting to the Senior Manager Software Development, you will be a part of the Product Engineering and Integration team responsible for the implementation of our critical products. You will work closely within the DevOps teams for the full end-to-end software development life cycle.
Have you ever been through an airport and thought “well that was smooth and easy”? Well… that’s what we do! Why do we do that? Well, at SITA we care deeply and passionately about simplifying Air Travel for the millions of passengers that travel, either regularly or occasionally. We make peoples day better and easier by the work that we do.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
- You will contribute towards the design, development, and maintenance of specific modules and/or systems using existing and emerging technologies.
- You will be accountable for delivering quality code for features and modules, debug existing code and modules for our industry leading Common Use Self Service Billing Platform which underpins the efficiency of modern airport self-service processes.
- 5+ years development Experience with .Net Core
- High level of proficiency developing in C#
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft SQL Database
- High level of proficiency of using MSMQ or the similar messaging framework
- Experience working in ASP.NET
- Experience working in Azure cloud
- Solid understanding of common data formats (XML, JSON)
- Knowledge of WCF Service and Experience of Windows Services
- Experience in HTML
- Knowledge of Restful API
- Knowledge of common communication protocols (HTTP, REST, Web Services)
- Demonstrable Experience of working in Agile Development Methodology
- Experience of good source control management
- Prior software development experience working on Airport or Airline Domain
- Experience working with Azure DevOps tools (AzDO)
- Experience with CI/CD process
WHAT WE OFFER
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
WELCOME TO SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @
Job date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 01:23:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!