Job title: Senior Solution Architect – CRM
Job description: Years of Experience
8 – 15 years
Want to know how much a Senior Solution Architect – CRM make in London United Kingdom?
Get Salary insights for Senior Solution Architect – CRM in London United Kingdom. Know how your salary compares to the industry average. Our AI analyzer uses other candidates’ stated pay expectations to identify market trends.
Agile ProjectsCampaign ManagementSalesforce Marketing CloudOmni ChannelBusiness Consumer MarketingSAASStakeholder Management
Contact our TA to know more about the job
Talent Advocate at WhiteCrow
About our client
Our client is a pioneer in the Tobacco Manufacturing Industry, with its headquarters situated in the United States. They have successfully expanded their operations to over 180 countries, representing five distinguished regional certifications, namely Europe, the Middle East, Africa, North America, and Latin America. With a workforce of more than 75,000 talented individuals worldwide, our client has truly established itself as a global leader in the industry.
What sets our client apart is their unwavering commitment to innovation and progress. They have embarked on a remarkable journey of transformation, with a resolute aim to create a smoke-free future. This ambitious endeavor has completely redefined every aspect of their business, from the production and distribution of their products, to how they interact with their customers and society as a whole.
By embracing this transformation, our client has proved to be a trailblazer in their industry, setting an example for others to follow. With their pioneering vision and steadfast determination, they are poised to create a future that is free from the harmful effects of smoking.
- As Senior Solution Architect, you are responsible for practices of development, assurance and NFR’s across all product teams within your domain. You will ensure all phases of software engineering are efficient and operate with maximum agility to delight our consumers.
- You are accountable to define the Product Group’s (CRM domain) technical roadmap and support the strategy, guiding the product teams on the new technology and providing technical frameworks.
- You also ensure the implementation of non-functional requirements, as well as technical debt reduction. Part of your job will be also to drive the platforms roadmap and day-to-day assistance in solution design, technical improvement implementation and technical debt reduction.
- You are very experienced on the technical side but also can influence and evangelize Domain Architecture to all stakeholders. You are skilled in change management and horizontal leadership to evolve the practices of a significant team deploying global platforms.
- You’ll be building the cultural change disrupting from within.
- Create capabilities roadmap from decomposing the current digital platforms into distinct reusable capabilities that can be built & maintained within a product-based organization.
- Set overall standards and direction in the business/technical domain, ensuring the right IT investments are made and elaborate the domain architecture’s baseline, target architecture, roadmap covering capabilities, applications, platforms, services, information, data, technologies.
- In collaboration with Product Manager and Delivery Manager, create Product Group vision and enable Product Teams to deliver value to the customer.
- Drive opportunities to improve architecture domain (e.g. opportunities to reduce duplication, consolidate applications and platforms, improve operational deficiencies, improve automation, close existing capability gaps, etc.) and take accountability to ensure domain architecture is in line with Security and Compliance policies and procedures.
- Advise global business owners during business processes definition to improve the usage of standard technology solution functionalities.
- Support Technical Architects to develop detailed and complete functional specifications for complex uses cases within the Product Group domain technological landscape.
- Work with multiple teams to define, improve the DevSecOps framework that must be adopted within your domain.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- 15+ years’ experience in IT delivery and architecture and experience in CRM architecture.
- Deep expertise on architecture transformation, modular/composable architecture, evolutionary architecture and working in a product-based setup.
- Strong Enterprise IT architecture background (processes, data, methodologies, frameworks).
- Experience in crafting solution architecture with SaaS/PaaS, custom built, AWS applications and in working in projects that are using Agile and DevOps standard methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Confident with the ability to influence and persuade.
- Analytical and results focused.
- Experience of both reacting to and solving problems.
- An understanding of how complex matrixed organizations operate; international experience is an advantage.
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience delivering solutions within B2C CRM domain including validated project contributions as a Solution Architect.
Job date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 06:30:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!