Job title: Senior Solvency II Accountant
Company: BCT Resourcing
Job description: On behalf of our client in London , Company client is recruiting for a Senior Solvency II Accountant to join our client on a permanent basis.
- Assist in preparation of the annual solvency II returns of MIICL and Syndicate 3000 and quarterly reporting for MIICL.
- Reconciliation of data between finance and actuarial to ensure that quarterly technical provisions reconciliations work and data inputs for our quarterly reserving bookings are correct.
- Responsible for the production of UK GAAP financial statements and provision of information for the audit process ensuring reconciliations and samples are provided.
- Assist in preparation of various regulatory returns.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts and investigating and resolving any outages.
In order to be successful for this role it would be beneficial for you to have the following skills:
- Qualified Accountant.
- Experience of Solvency II reporting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of MS office suite.
If you feel like this is a role for you, then please apply and suitable applicants will be contacted by a consultant to discuss further.
Job date: Wed, 25 Oct 2023 02:20:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!