Job title: Senior Structural Engineer
Company: Calibre Search
Job description: https://www.calibresearch.co.uk/job-search/28552-senior-structural-engineer/civil-structural/midlands/job 2023-10-20 13:00:04 2023-11-16 Calibre Search Job Ref 32390
Job Views 12
Senior Structural Engineer
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a large multi – award winning engineering and environmental design consultancy with a proven reputation for technical excellence and exceptional client satisfaction.
You will be joining a design development team in Leicester, this team delivers a wide variety of consultancy services to a large client base, both local and national.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working on challenging and multiple projects simultaneously, you will be undertaking preliminary and detailed designs.
- You will be providing technical support activities on more than one project.
- You will be required to work with limited support and supervision, and take responsibility for your own learning, along with supporting the development of more junior members of the team.
- Minimum 10 years UK building structures design experience using Tekla/ TEDDS/ Revit/ Robot design software.
- Experience with leading teams and transformational leadership with opportunity for equity share and succession.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to enhance their skills and develop themselves within a well-established company.
With a proven experience in building and construction and an ability to work to tight deadlines, the ideal candidate will be degree qualified with strong technical working knowledge.
Why join them?
– Flexible holiday allowance
– Company Pension scheme
– Hybrid working
– Interesting and challenging projects
– A chance to be in at the start of a new journey
– Autonomy to lead your own projects
– Excellent career progression potential
In Leicester, you’ll join a rapidly expanding team of Engineers and Technicians. Their modern open plan office is in the heart of the lace market in Leicester city centre, a short walking distance from car parks, tram stops and the train station.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified (BEng/MEng) Structural Engineers with 8-10 years’ relevant experience to participate in an extensive array of new engineering challenges. Prospective Engineers will have a can-do attitude, an eagerness to continually learn and evolve.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an Engineering Consultancy that values its staff and offers excellent career development opportunities.
Please contact Evie Thornton at Calibre Search for more information or click apply.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business.
Expected salary: £40000 – 52000 per year
Job date: Sat, 21 Oct 2023 23:04:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!