Job title: Senior Tax Analyst
Job description: Company Description
Dynatrace exists to make the world’s software work perfectly. Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We’re fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for assisting with all of the EMEA tax calculations (19 entities including Austria, UK, Spain, Italy, Israel, France and Germany). They will be responsible for assisting with coordinating, implementing, maintaining, and reviewing all tax responsibilities across EMEA, including direct and indirect taxation. They will assist with the control and operation of SOX controls.
In addition, the role shall identify and implement systems, polices and processes for the Tax function which will improve monitoring, accountability, and growth across the region.
This is a hybrid role, candidates should be able to commit to 2 days p/week in our Maidenhead office.
- Coordinate the yearly EMEA tax calculation for US-GAAP
- Assist as needed with the quarterly EMEA tax calculation for US-GAAP
- Prepare the monthly cash tax payments/refunds reporting.
- Prepare the EMEA tax accrual calculations.
- Assist the quarterly FIN48 reporting.
- Monitor and develop tax planning opportunities across EMEA.
- Assist with tax planning projects across EMEA.
- Coordinate the preparation of corporation tax returns for all EMEA legal entities and ensure timely filings.
- Correspond with all VAT, GST & corporation tax issues in the daily business
- Manage transfer pricing documentation and filings
- Assist and support VAT, GST or other compliance and provide regular updates to the team
- Experienced working at a professional services firm and/or multinational company
- Qualified accountant – ACCA/CTA/ACA
- Good working knowledge of EMEA VAT/GST & Corporation Tax at an individual country level
- Desire to maintain appropriate EMEA tax legislation knowledge and prepare management for all necessary impacts.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated experience of working collaboratively.
- Self-starter with the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- OneSource Tax Provision experience preferred.
- MS Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at Advanced Level
- Good conceptual ability, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analysis/problem solving skills
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Job date: Fri, 10 Nov 2023 23:30:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!