Job title: Service Architect
Company: Project People
Job description: Service Architect
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a Service Architect to join their successful Practice.
- The successful applicant will have extensive experience in the design and implementation of ITIL v3.0 Service Operations processes across Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalogue Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, Customer Satisfaction, Service reporting, etc. Ideally certified to ITIL V3 Expert but intermediate considered.
- The role also requires a level technical knowledge and understanding. Ideally, the candidate will have worked in a technical or support role prior to moving into Service Design.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a multi skilled agile team, where teamwork is paramount. The role will be challenging and varied, where cross training is expected and challenges shared.
- The Candidate will work collaboratively with ITSM tooling developers to ensure the resultant configuration meets the Customer requirements.
- Working closely with the Transition Manager the successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring existing services transition from the incumbent supplier without disruption of services to end users.
- Upon completion of transition activities the candidate will as part of a larger service design team, be responsible for the design and implementation of new procedures that support a new multi-supplier service model delivering new and technically refreshed services.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Expected salary: £40000 – 50000 per year
Job date: Sat, 03 Feb 2024 04:46:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!