Job title: Setting Out Engineer
Company: Carmichael UK
Job description: An immediate start outside IR35 opportunity exists for a freelance setting out Engineer to complete all setting out duties for a principal contractor.
Experience in groundworks and drainage is essential.
Your duties will include –
- Setting out of the works
- As built Surveys of work completed
- Solving of any technical queries
- Checking permits and safety
- Reporting and recording all issues
- Implementation of QC and HSE
The requirements for this post include –
- Civil Engineering degree or Diploma
- Competent setting out and surveying skills
- Extensive experience on earthworks and drainage
- CSCS, First Aid and AutoCAD
If you are immediately available, then kindly lodge your CV here now.
Expected salary: £260 per day
Location: North Yorkshire
Job date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 07:53:35 GMT
Apply for the job now!