Job title: Site Manager
Job description: Are you looking for a new role working onsite in the water industry? Are you passionate and ready to make a positive change? If so, then read on!
I am looking for an experienced Site Manager to work in the Falmer area. The perfect applicant will have knowledge and experience working on projects within wastewater or water treatment.
Role: Site Manager
Rate: £400-£450 per day
Randstad Contact: Georgia Joslyn ()
Duties will include:
- Ensure all works are undertaken with due regard to the needs of the local population
- Manage, supervise and mentor the site team
- Adopt, maintain and promote cost conscious management
- Ensure realistic scheme programmes are prepared, reviewed and updated
- Ensure method statements and risk assessments are prepared, reviewed, briefed and updated
- Ensure that your water project is properly planned, programmed and resourced to achieve safe, profitable and timely delivery.
- Prepare monthly progress water project reports, and ensure that method statements, risk assessments and approval documents are in place for all site activities.
- Ensure thorough understanding and adherence to all the contractual water requirements.
- Having a strong background of working within the water industry
- CSCS site manager qualified
- Valid Full UK Driving LIcence
- Safe delivery of water projects to time, cost, and quality
- Be confident working in a team and adapting to more responsibility
- Ambitious and dynamic personality
- Experience of working on Water Industry construction projects, preferably with experience of large and complex deliveries
- Someone with a commitment to Right first time
- Ideally have 5 years water experience
If this sounds like the perfect role for you please get in touch, we would love to hear from you!
Alternatively, if you are looking for other roles within the wastewater and water treatment industry, please get in touch and we would love to assist in finding your dream role!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Expected salary: £400 – 450 per day
Job date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:29:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!