Job title: Solution Architect
Company: Hastings Direct
Job description: Who we are
We are Hastings Direct – an agile, data and digitally focused general insurance provider who offer services to the UK car, van, bike and home insurance markets.
We have the ambition of becoming the UKs leading digital insurer and believe that we’re built for the way that customers buy general insurance both today and in the future; with our key focus being around the use of data and digital capabilities going forwards.
Therefore, we have a great opportunity a Solution Architect as we continue to invest and transform our Core Insurance and Claims Management platforms.
What you will do
- You will be leading and conducting solution architecture activities across the Change lifecycle in support of your assigned initiatives and respective domain areas.
- You will need to be a great communicator, working with business and technical stakeholders to understand opportunities and issues, through to supporting delivery teams to ensure our solutions deliver successful business outcomes.
- You will be pivotal in the architecture activities: defining solutions spanning multiple systems, utilising cloud capabilities, creating roadmaps, principles, designs and architecture patterns to help guide, communicate and deliver our intended architectures across a broad range of technologies.
What we are looking for
We are looking for people with demonstrable experience of Solution Architecture and one or more of the following skills and knowledge areas.
- Solution Architecture patterns and principals
- Cloud native technologies, utilising cloud functionality or migrating applications to cloud
- APIs, design and consumption of
- Microservices, creating new or transforming applications with microservices architecture
Although desirable, experience of the Guidewire Insurance Suite or working practice within the Insurance industry is not essential. However, we are looking for people with strong architectural knowledge and experience with a desire to learn about new technologies. Above all, you need a passion for technology.
Benefits for you
Please find some of the great benefits we offer here at Hastings Direct;
Salary – Attractive base salary dependant on experience + car allowance
Medical – Private medical insurance
- On target bonus up to 10%
- Max target bonus up to 20%
Pension – 1:1 match up to 10%
Holiday – 27 days holiday and bank holidays (plus buy and sell up to 5 days)
Health & Wellbeing – Life Assurance / Wills Service / Income Protection (75% of base salary for 5 years and covered from day 1
Plus a lot more that we’d love to bring to life with you!
Hastings Group is an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.Please also note that we have a thorough referencing process, which includes credit and criminal record checks.
Job posting end date: 17/11/2023
Location: Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex
Job date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 00:27:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!