Job title: Spanish – speaking SEO Editor
Job description: Finixio is a proudly Remote First company
Finixio is currently at an exciting growth stage surpassing 400 co-workers increasing our brand portfolio and affiliate sites to +100. We are growing in our existing markets and entering new ones.
We are very team orientated, commercially minded and enjoy open communication that is integral to us achieving our goals and spectacular growth.
We are looking for an experienced SEO Editor who will be responsible for managing and enhancing our SEO content. Working closely with agencies, freelancers, and fellow editors, the ideal candidate will play a crucial role in optimizing content for organic search and improving conversion rates for Techopedia ES. In this position, you will lead the execution of our global organic search strategy and perform essential SEO tasks across Techopedia sites, collaborating with other teams to meet the company’s overall objectives.
- Manage the content plan to ensure all content is published on schedule
- Edit and proofread all content for originality, accuracy, grammar, and style
- Ensure that all content meets our editorial standards and SEO guidelines
- Work closely with a team of writers to develop engaging stories that resonate with our audience
- Identify new content opportunities and develop story ideas
- Monitor industry news and trends and ensure that our content is up-to-date and relevant
- Collaborate with other members of the editorial team to ensure a consistent tone and voice across all content
- Manage relationships with external contributors and freelance writers, making sure payments are invoiced correctly
- Coordinate the production and distribution of content for Finixio sites or third party sites
- Optimize content according to the Finixio guidelines and making sure writers understand and follow these guidelines too
- Write, edit and optimize content for different verticals (gambling, crypto and others) and sites (mainly Techopedia but content for other sites can be requested too)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in content editing or a similar role within the crypto/gambling industry
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Proficiency in using WordPress (CMS), and familiarity with SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Accuranker, SEMrush, etc.
- Solid understanding of SEO principles and best practices, experience in optimizing content for search engines
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to spot errors and inconsistencies quickly
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
“What’s in it for me” we hear you ask?
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast-paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- An entrepreneurial environment where you learn more every day (we more than welcome and support people with their own projects)
- Build an organisation right from the “beginning”
- Personal responsibility with a ton of autonomy
- Truly remote working (Work anywhere in the world)
- 33/30 PTO to ensure that you are staying well-rounded & rested
- Market leading remuneration and bonuses + revenue/profit shares available
- A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
- An international team with over 40 nationalities
Based in Central London, but adopting a flexible and remote approach; Finixio is a Lead Generation and Affiliate Marketing company, building websites appealing to audiences worldwide. Our sites cover news, education, comparison and reviews, within the following exciting niches:
- Forex & Online Trading
- Stocks & Shares
- Personal Finance, Loans, Banking
- Cyber Security & Software Technology
- Casino & Online Gaming
- Health & Nutrition
As part of a wider group, Finixio was formed in 2018 and is currently home to over 100 Websites / Brands – with more in the pipeline. It is a fantastic time to join our team of specialist digital marketers. With proven track records in our respective fields – we are well-funded, highly profitable (yes, already!), and primed for significant growth.
At Finixio, we Value:
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We take initiative and seek out new opportunity
- Excellence: We strive for the best in everything we do
- Collaboration: We believe the best ideas come from working together
- Innovation: We embrace new ideas and technologies
Our Culture is:
- Diverse and Inclusive
- Committed to continuous learning and development
- Focused on work-life balance and flexibility
- Celebrate our success and learning from failures
- Fun and supportive, where everyone is genuinely encouraged to be themselves
Excited about this opportunity? Apply NOW!
Finixio is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from ALL backgrounds.
Location: Central London
Job date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 01:01:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!