Job title: Sports and Leisure Senior Architect for UK Projects
Company: HAUS Careers
Job description: As a Senior Architect at this rapidly expanding London practice, you will be at the forefront of designing some of the UK’s largest arenas, leisure centres, and fitness suites.
Sports and Leisure Senior Architect for UK Projects
Salary Guide: £50,000 (Negotiable depending on experience)
As a Senior Architect at this rapidly expanding London practice, you will be at the forefront of designing some of the UK’s largest arenas, leisure centres, and fitness suites. This role offers a chance to work on groundbreaking projects and collaborate with a team of like-minded professionals dedicated to excellence.
- Lead the architectural design and development of Sports and Leisure projects, ensuring that designs are innovative, functional, and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop design concepts and translate them into Revit models and drawings.
- Mentor and guide junior team members, providing valuable insight and knowledge to foster their growth.
- Oversee project coordination, liaising with consultants, contractors, and clients to ensure successful project delivery.
- Participate, prepare and run the necessary client meetings and presentations
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in architectural design, with a strong focus on Sports and Leisure projects.
- Proficiency in Revit, with a proven track record of using BIM software for project development ideal.
- Expertise in Sport England regulations and a strong commitment to maintaining project compliance.
- Exceptional design skills and a keen eye for detail, with a portfolio showcasing innovative and impactful Sports and Leisure projects.
- Strong leadership and communication abilities, with experience in guiding project teams and presenting design concepts to clients.
- A creative thinker, an adaptable problem-solver, and a passion for staying up-to-date with industry trends and innovations.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Senior Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.
Karen comes from a design background and has been immersed in the property and construction industry for the past 5 years. From design and technical production, to onsite experience, this broad experience allows her to spot and match individuals skillset with client requirements for their growing teams, to create a winning situation for both sides.
Full name (optional)
Email address (*)
Message / Covering Letter (optional)
Please enter an optional message or a covering letter Upload your CV (*)
Upload your CV/resume. Max. file size: 25 MB. Upload Portfolio (optional)
For quickest response, please also upload your Portfolio. Max. file size: 25 MB.
Job date: Wed, 01 Nov 2023 08:59:46 GMT
Apply for the job now!