Job title: Sr. Enterprise Public Sector Account Manager, Amazon Business UK & Ireland Public Sector
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Customers rely on Amazon for convenient access to millions of products delivered right to their doorstep. The Amazon Business team is focused on re-imagining that experience to fit the specific needs of businesses and public organizations. Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $25 billion global business.
Amazon Business helps millions of customers worldwide-from small businesses, schools, hospitals, non-profit organizations, and government agencies, to large enterprises with global operations-reshape their procurement with cost and time savings, greater productivity, and insightful purchasing analytics. Customers also have access to a variety of business-tailored features and benefits, including a curated site experience, Business Prime, business-only pricing and selection, single or multi user business accounts, approvals workflow, purchasing system integrations, payment solutions, dedicated customer support, and more.
B2B procurement is going through a digital transformation, and as a Senior Account Manager you will lead this change for customers with our innovative Amazon Business solution. Your primary responsibilities will be to establish and develop relationships with a wide variety of customers, focusing on their specific requirements to drive their procurement strategy, and helping them unlock spend on Amazon. This will include identifying new opportunities for growth, driving long-term initiatives, and building partnerships up to C-Suite level. You will receive hands-on training and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
It’s always Day 1 at Amazon, and we have an opportunity to shape the world of B2B procurement in the same way Amazon helped change Retail eCommerce. As such, we need you to bring your creative spirit, and best ideas to help shape our processes and customer solutions with us. We will help you invent and structure new ideas, and support you on a project management journey to make a lasting impact on the way we work and delight our customers.
A successful Senior Account Manager should be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a self-starter with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business challenges that have big customer impact?
Key job responsibilities
- Develop and own relationships in the UK Public Sector vertical. Build strategic and effective relationships at a senior level that solve customer procurement challenges.
*Lead your team in identifying industry-specific opportunities and tailor the Amazon Business approach to best serve our customers
- Own strategic customer and territory planning. Drive accurate weekly forecast/reporting on pipeline growth and customer spend adoption.
- Advise customers on how to optimally leverage Amazon Business feature and solution sets (100+ features)
- Identify new product development opportunities.
- Collect and relay customer needs to internal Amazon teams including Product, Tech, Category management, and others to continuously innovate on behalf of customers.
- Develop and maintain internal expertise/knowledge of market trends including a comprehensive review of market drivers, cost structures, technical improvements, and competitive landscape.
- Meet or exceed targets for customers and Amazon Business
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
BA/BS degree preferred (not required) · Direct UK Public Sector account management experience · Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (eProcurement), system integration and tender processes with Public Sector customers · Superior communication skills – both oral and written · Proven analytical skills and ability to influence people both internally and externally · Decisive and ability to move with speed to implement ideas · A passionate, self-starter, ready to take Amazon Business’s customer experience to the next level
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Knowledge of Procure-to-Pay (eProcurement), system integrations, and Bid/Capture processes with Non-Profit customers
- BA/BS degree
- Proven ability to influence others and lead customer engagements
- Background in Public Sector Sales/Account Management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial +44 800 086 9884 (tel:+448000869884). If calling from Ireland, please dial +353 1800 851 489 (tel:+3531800851489).
Job date: Sat, 04 Nov 2023 00:11:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!