Job title: Sub Agent
Job description: Randstad are looking for a freelance Sub agent to work on a Roads scheme in Oxford for a tier 1 contractor
Duration: Immediate until May
- Stringent Record Keeping / QA
- Computer literate and proficient in AutoCAD
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Producing RAMS
- Management of circa 3 Engineering Staff
- Liaising with Designers / Internal teams and management of TQ’s
- BEng Civil Engineering or similar
- Major Highways Exp
- CSCS Card
- SMSTS & First Aid preferable
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Job date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 23:28:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!