Job title: Supply Chain Planning – Senior Solution Architect
Job description: Job Description:
The SCP Senior Solution Architect role provides broad functional and technical expertise on the Supply Chain Planning area and in charge of design, development, and further evolution of different SCP applications products to business users. This role will be part of the BDS team based in different locations across the globe.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT Background
- Strong Supply Chain Planning knowledge, preferred on FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry. Experience on Business areas will be a plus.
- Strong knowledge on various SCP solutions, incl. Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, OMP, etc.
- 5+ years experience in the functional area preferably in an IT role, key user lead or functional expert role
- Good knowledge of current business processes in the functional area. Will have in-depth knowledge of some processes and a strong aptitude to learn new process areas
- ITIL, PMI, Agile, DevOps, Scrum, Lean IT certifications will be a plus
- Proven leadership and influencing experience with key stakeholders
- Role model agile behaviors & methods with customers and peers
- Continuously learning and building skills independently and with external Networks
- Language: Fluent in English.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Broader functional and process knowledge on the products tower
- Create and maintain vision about the full SCP area and integration with other cross-functional areas
- Assure the integrity across the tower portfolio, also across other towers, other MDT areas (as Transformational programs, Deployment, including upstream and downstream functional areas) and Business areas related to SCP
- Accountable for technical planning on releases for broader tower area
- Responsible for technical planning on the security compliance, data privacy and audit compliance for the tower Application portfolio
- Play Design Authority role for the broader SCP, assessing impacts and approving all the initiatives that are going to be related to products and services on this product team, supporting Solution Architects on decision taking.
- Participate on new design for solutions, services and products together with Business stakeholders, Enterprise Architecture, Transformational programs, Strategic Functional Capabilities, Business Partnership, etc.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams around the current product and services design, assuring the design is protected and the global/mandate processes are secured
- Support Operations in complex and high impact issues and problems as they arise.
- Continuously assess the current portfolio and applications life cycle, assuring the systems have vendor-supported versions and patching, suggesting applications retirement, upgrades or new solutions when necessary. Assessing the systems architecture currently in place (including satellite systems) and working with Enterprise Architecture and Infrastructure to recommend solutions to improve it
- Accountable for process and technical knowledge gathering, update and validation of products and services under SCP, including documentation/knowledge from external teams that will touch those services and product.
What can you expect from Mars?
- Work with over 130,000 diverse and talented Associates, all guided by the Five Principles.
- Join a purpose driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today.
- Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University.
- An industry competitive salary and benefits package, including company bonus.
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Job date: Fri, 03 Nov 2023 05:46:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!