Job title: Team Lead, AEM Application Management
Company: London Stock Exchange Group
Job description: In this role, you’ll be joining our External Digital team as a Team Lead, Application Management, Corporate Technology (CT). We serve as a main point of contact for the production applications and work closely with business and other engineering teams to bring new software or new features to production as quickly as possible. As the Team Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the administration and management of various applications, including AEM (Adobe Experience Manager), within our organization. You will lead a team of application engineers and ensure the smooth operation of our application infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have extensive technical expertise in AEM administrations, along with proficiency in a range of related technologies and tools.
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Kaltura, Salesforce and Dell Bhoomi are nice to have.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, with the capacity to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to analyse and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English with all levels of staff, both orally and written.
- Ability to manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities under minimum supervision.
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual with a positive & pro-active attitude to work.
- Minimum knowledge and understanding of financial markets are desirable.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and containerization technologies (eg: Docker).
- Experience in IaC, Terraform, Ansible and Puppet.
- Hands-on experience working with Linux Servers, with a deep understanding of server administration, performance tuning and security!
- In-depth knowledge of AEM architecture, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting with expert knowledge in AEM administrations, including advanced configurations in User & User group access management, author, publisher, and dispatcher.
- Demonstrated ability with cloud services and platforms, preferably AWS, for application deployment and management.
- Solid understanding of web technologies, including Java, Apache, HTTP, and caching mechanisms.
- Proficiency in scripting and automation using tools like Shell, Python, or PowerShell.
- Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, Datadog, New Relic or Prometheus, and proficiency in analysing system logs and performance metrics.
- Familiarity with DevOps practices, CI/CD pipelines and tools Jenkins, Nexus, and Gitlab.
- Familiarity with DNS management and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of SSL/PKI certificate management and implementation.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and ServiceNow.
- Experience with SQL and administering (MySQL / MSSQL).
- Good communication and teamwork skills, able to partner and work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Handling incidents, change requests, service requests and driving TRT (Technical Recovery Team) calls.
Education and Professional Skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or STEM degree (Desirable)
- Curious about new technologies and tools, creative thinking and initiative taking.
- Relevant AWS, AEM certifications will be helpful!
- Ensure high availability and reliability of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) infrastructure and applications.
- Collaborate with development and infrastructure teams to design, implement, and maintain scalable and secure AEM environments.
- Lead and develop a team of engineers responsible for the administration and management of various applications, with a focus on AEM.
- Monitor system performance, solve issues, and provide root cause analysis for incidents and outages.
- Automate routine tasks and develop scripts and tools to streamline processes and improve system efficiency.
- Contribute to the development of disaster recovery plans and participate in periodic drills and exercises.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the application infrastructure, ensuring high availability, performance, and security.
- Manage the deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting of applications in various environments, including development, testing, and production.
- Perform regular system maintenance, including applying patches, upgrades, and configuration changes to ensure system security and stability.
- Ensure proper documentation of application configurations, processes, and procedures.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Collaborate with vendors and other external partners to ensure smooth integration and support for applications.
- Working closely with Adobe support to resolve platform level issues with performance and security.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through to deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Participate in Project related activities to meet operational needs.
- To follow and adhere to established Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management procedures.
- Provide on-call support when necessary and serve as part of a 24×7 On Call weekly rotation.
- Stay updated with industry trends and emerging technologies related to AEM and SRE practices and evaluate their potential impact on the organization’s infrastructure.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Job date: Thu, 05 Oct 2023 00:12:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!