Job title: Trainee Mortgage Protection Advisor
Company: Advanced Resource Managers
Job description: Fill 1 Copy Twitter Logo Combined Shape Combined Shape arrow-down arrow-button-down-1 Path 2 Group 13 data-transfer-vertical copy Fill 1 Copy Shape Icon Group 13 pin maps-pin-1 Group Group controls-play open-quote button-refresh-arrow data-transfer-vertical settings-horizontal microphone-podcast-2 copy share Search Path 3 Group 3 zoom-in-1
120) ? true : false” @resize.window=” width = (window.innerWidth > 0) ? window.innerWidth : screen.width; if (width
Trainee Mortgage Protection Advisor in England
Salary Up to £22000 per annum
Save job Remove job
Trainee Mortgage and Protection Advisor – Fully Remote – 37.5 hours, including weekend work.
We’re changing what it means to be an estate agent – and we’re always on the lookout for people with ambitions as big as ours. We keep our values at the heart of what we do and our culture has grown into something pretty special – for our customers and for us.
We love the property market – and we’re always looking for new ways to make our customers’ lives easier. We’ve sold over £1.74 billion worth of property in the last year – and we’re so proud of how much we’ve been able to save home sellers.
Offering a full service for both selling and buying a home.
Our Values – We keep our values at the heart of what we do and our culture has grown into something pretty special – for our customers and for us. What that means for you,
We operate as one Team.
We ensure that we can have open, honest dialogue and have an environment where every colleague’s opinion is listened to..
for the good of our Clients
Every Colleague has the right support and direction to carry out their role successfully. They feel that they own their own performance and can see the contribution they are making to the business.
We make informed decisions by using objective data wherever possible and the business itself is supported by systems that enable rather than encumber. We embrace Technology not as a fad but as central to how we work.
We make informed decisions by using objective data wherever possible and the business itself is supported by systems that enable rather than encumber. We embrace Technology not as a Fad but as central to how we work. We reject any Silo mentality and embrace a truly collaborative approach where mutual support across the business – Team to Team; Colleague to Colleague – is recognised as the only way to truly succeed.
Summary of the Role –
This is a great entry level role into becoming a Mortgage & Protection Adviser in one of the UKs leading Estate Agents. As a Trainee Adviser you will be seconded to a variety of departments within Strike and Strike FS to learn about the mortgage and property industry. Whilst in these departments you will be expected to self study for your CeMap exams alongside completing the day to day role. Once you have achieved the required qualifications and achieved the set metrics you will join the Academy course in your first step to becoming a Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
To deliver good customer outcomes to all Strike Mortgage customers in a compliant manner, following the Strike FS customer journey, and documented Strike FS / MAB processes. To ensure customers have a fully protected mortgage package, by providing good quality mortgage and protection advice, following all Strike FS processes. To achieve individual business metrics as set by Mortgage Team Managers and Strike FS Sales Director. To maintain advice quality standards in line with Strike FS and MAB T&C scheme, risk rating, and AQ
Key Responsibilities –
- To deliver good customer outcomes in a compliant manner by following the documented Strike FS customer journey.
- To achieve individual KPI metrics for written and banked revenue, protection penetration, right first time and risk ratings..
- To ensure all customers are kept updated and actions taken their applications in a timely manner whilst making sure all Strike/MAB systems are updated.
- Build collaborative working relationships with Advisers, colleagues, lenders and insurers to deliver good customer outcomes.
- To ensure all systems are updated throughout the mortgage and/or protection transaction.
- To follow all Strike/MAB regulatory processes to ensure we remain compliant. At all times. To meet the standard of file submissions as set by Strike FS/MAB and complete any remedial actions required in a timely manner.
- To meet all required activities as part of the Strike FS/MAB Training & Competency scheme including meeting the requirements for CPD.
Skills, Knowledge and Desired Experience –
- Communication – Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Customer centric – Desire and ability to provide good customer outcomes
- Attention to detail – To ensure work is complete to a high standard always following Strike’s processes
- Resilience – Ability to work under pressure and deliver tight timescales
- Sales – Ability to match appropriate solutions to needs, and deliver them to clients
- Time Keeping – Ability to balance administration with sales and maintain SLAs on both
Please contact Ellie.pope@Optamor if you are interested in the role.
This vacancy is being advertised by Optamor Limited. Optamor is a specialist Recruitment Process Outsourcing provider. We provide a flexible full recruitment solution which takes care of all recruitment requirements from planning to on-boarding. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Job reference 55109378_1697449700
Date posted 16 October 2023
Sector Professional Services
Email me jobs like this Email
By submitting your details you agree to our
Trainee Mortgage Protection Advisor
Get in touch- we’ll find the role for you!
Get in Touch
We’d love to hear from you!
Keep up with us.
Sign up for all the latest updates, career and recruitment advice with our ARM newsletter. All you need to do is put your details in below, and leave the rest to us!
Expected salary: £22000 per year
Job date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 01:50:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!