Job title: Vehicle Title Specialist, Transaction Operations
Company: Lucid Motors
Job description: Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic team that’s transforming the trade-in and used vehicle industry? Lucid Motors is searching for an Title Specialist to join our Transaction Operations team support our Remarketing Division. This team spearheads the end-to-end process of receiving, refurbishing, and reselling pre-owned vehicles, setting new standards in customer experience and operational excellence.
About Lucid Motors:
At Lucid Motors, we’re committed to revolutionizing the automotive landscape by pushing boundaries and setting new benchmarks for electric vehicles. Join us as we reshape the future of transportation and bring sustainable, luxury mobility to the world.
As a Transaction Operations Title Specialist, you will be instrumental in ensuring smooth and compliant resolution of all trade-ins and used vehicle title matters. Your role involves creative problem-solving and tenacious pursuit of solutions to various title-related challenges. You’ll collaborate closely with colleagues, partners, and customers, employing your exceptional communication skills to confidently navigate intricate problems.
- Conduct research on state-specific DMV processes to identify efficient title transfer methods and become a subject matter expert in vehicle title and registration processes across the US.
- Reassign titles varying in complexity from all U.S. states and territories.
- Handle all aspects of lien payoffs and customer refunds.
- Maintain a low-aged vehicle inventory by proactively addressing hurdles that hinder the sales proceeds collection.
- Generate, dispatch, receive, and process packages of supporting documents daily to relevant stakeholders (customers, banks, auctions).
- Create, edit, and manage reports using MS Excel and internal data systems and address them daily by notating tasks, updates, and resolution plans to ensure there is timely follow-up on outstanding titles or issues.
- Employ effective, regular, and direct communication with customers and stakeholders to resolve issues preventing title transfer and to ensure adherence to schedules and timely submission of necessary documents.
- Effectively manage email and chat channels, staying updated with process changes and implementing necessary updates in conjunction with other outstanding daily tasks or projects.
- Strive for autonomy in your role and identify avenues for improvement, collaborating with project management teams.
- Be a source of knowledge when it comes to title inventory, outstanding titles, title issues, and resolution plans.
- 3+ years of professional office experience; bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous exposure to administrative roles, dealership operations, or vehicle titling is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated organizational prowess.
- Proficient research skills to discover efficient state-specific title transfer methods.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams).
- Notary Designation is mandatory; sponsorship is provided post-hiring.
Salary Range: The compensation range for this position is specific to the locations listed below and is the range Lucid reasonably and in good faith expects to pay for the position taking into account the wide variety of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including job-related knowledge; skillset; experience, education and training; certifications; and other relevant business and organizational factors.
· California (Bay Area) – $27 -$34 per hour
Additional Compensation and Benefits: Lucid offers a wide range of competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, vacation, and 401k. The successful candidate may also be eligible to participate in Lucid’s equity program and/or a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing such programs. (Cash or equity incentive awards, if any, will depend on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and company performance.)
Lucid maintains your privacy according to its . If you are a California resident, please refer to our .
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location: Newark, CA
Job date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 08:03:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!