Job title: Veterinary Surgeon
Company: Veterinary Recruitment
Job description: Job Description
Our client is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their well-established practice. You will have a varied caseload with a mix of both consults and surgery. You will be sole charge at times so confidence in treating patients and consulting on your own is essential, however, you will have the support of their excellent and experienced team.
About the Role:
Their flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work life balance. They know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and they want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance. Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, they can find the right solution for you. If you opt for full-time, this will involve 4 full days per week and a share in their weekend and night duty vet rota. However, they are flexible regarding shifts and hours worked and are happy to discuss alternative working arrangements.
About the Practice:
They create opportunities for the whole team to come together through practice meetings and social events – they believe in a collaborative workplace. They encourage interest and participation within the team to think creatively to enable them to continuously improve their services and their business. Their caring and compassionate team hold a wealth of experience and knowledge and are highly skilled in preventative healthcare as well as treating illness and injury.
Established in 1996, they are a friendly & compassionate group with 3 practices and a pet fitness & rehab centre in Worcestershire. They aim to deliver excellent customer service going the extra mile to satisfy the needs and wants of their diverse client range. They have the facilities and resources for overnight care giving you the option to admit patients and know that they are safe and cared for on the premises. They provide a 24/7 out of hours service from their Bromsgrove practice.
Because their employees matter
They recognise that their people are fundamental to the success of their business. Investing in their people, premises and processes is at the heart of what they do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from –
Work life balance
- 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
Expected salary: £65000 per year
Job date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 02:17:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!